You think strategically about how to move Latitude forward in positive ways and are relied upon to collaborate to put your insights into action for our clientele.
In a nutshell
You are a strategy initiator & an insights aggregator touching various projects and a diverse portfolio of clients within the agency. You think strategically about how to move Latitude forward in positive ways and are relied upon to collaborate to put your insights into action for our clientele.
Ins and outs
- Compile “smart pills” on prospective clients
- Work with account team on new business backgrounding, strategy and pitch development (smart pill -> deck development)
- Present branding philosophy, approach and methods to prospective clients
- Perform client brand discovery and insight gathering through various quantitative and qualitative methods
- Conduct competitive, market and trend analysis as it relates to client brand strategy
- Compile client finding reports
- Facilitate brand architecture development with design team
- Present strategic content to clients and others, i.e. discovery findings and brand architecture
- Compose and present creative briefs to guide the design team
- Serve as “Voice of the Customer/Brand” in internal creative reviews
- Work with Account Supervisor / Director on executing related client deliverables as defined in SOW and resolving ad hoc client requests (beyond project facilitation)
- Work with creative and account teams in formulation of brand and creative strategies.
In your back pocket
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; and a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years of experience in an advertising/marketing agency or similar creatively driven workplace strongly preferred
- Knowledge conducting research within retail
- Comfort, accuracy, and ease authoring reports, business correspondences, procedure manuals, presentations, decks, etc.
- Stellar empathetic, confident communication and presentation skills
- Polite confidence and diplomacy
- Strong attention to detail
- Human centric mentality
- Sense of humor and positive attitude and outlook that inspires collaboration and productivity
Who we are
Latitude isn’t an ordinary design shop. We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work to fill our books, we’re doing it to make the world around us a better place.
Putting that purpose behind everything we do ignites our team to do our best work. As for the cherry on top, we partner with killer brands so it’s easy to get excited about the work, even on Mondays.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PARTNER