The Senior Copywriter is a proven creative and a go-to creative hero who will be developing big ideas that extend across the multiplied connection points of today’s consumer. They are expected to consistently and independently come up with a volume of great ideas that are on-brief, and also possess the self-editing skills to start shaping amazing campaigns, content and creative strategies for our clients.
In a nutshell
You’ll be responsible for relentlessly elevating the creative quality on all work you are engaged with while inspiring, motivating, and encouraging the talented creative team and agency peers that surround you. From brand strategy, to content strategy, to social executions and digital experiences, you’ll be championing the big idea and ensuring the integrity of that idea every step of the way.
When it comes to craft, the Senior Creative is not only fluent as a Copywriter with broad tone and voice talents, they also have a solid amount of experience under their belt for how their ideas can come to life. They have a strong opinion on how they see their ideas come to life and they work closely in consultation with designers, animators, photographers, videographers, producers, business leads and clients to help make the dream a reality.
Ins and outs
- Lead and own work, and formulate and develop disruptive ideas with minimal oversight or creative direction
- Establish client relationships, owning presentations and working directly with clients
- Writes for all different forms of media, including manifestos, scripts, digital and content
- Understand and appreciate the importance of strategy, and ensure that all ideas are on brief
- Manage multiple clients and deliverables simultaneously
- Work with all disciplines to deliver projects of creative excellence on time
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills, both internally and with clients
- Give and receive constructive feedback in a respectful manner
- Show maturity in dealing with the ups and downs of the business, and finds creative opportunities on even the most challenging of clients
- Mentor and lead team members
- Strong, award winning portfolio that showcases memorable creative across media
- Multi-faceted in developing different types of creative media
- 5+ years at agency environments writing for full range of media
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills for effective communication to clients, internal team and management
- Ability to work independently
- Collaborative and team oriented with proficiency working with members of all different departments, with minimal supervision
- No ego. Collaborates easily and often. Displays good judgment, maturity, and enthusiasm.
- Flexible and adaptive to meet changing needs or direction
- Believes that critical thinkers who are always growing, generous and positively direct with one another is a perfect recipe for building an enduring culture.
In your back pocket
- A consistent source of positive energy and a hunger to help shape the future of Latitude.
- Harbors an endless source of creativity.
Who we are
Latitude isn’t an ordinary design shop. We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work to fill our books, we’re doing it to make the world around us a better place.
Putting that purpose behind everything we do ignites our team to do our best work. As for the cherry on top, we partner with killer brands so it’s easy to get excited about the work, even on Mondays.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PARTNER