An integral and valued part of the agency, you are detail-oriented and highly versed in mechanical print production, prepress production operations and digital production from your many years in a creative agency. Although design is required, the bulk of your work is daily support for the Creative Department working closely with CD’s, Senior Designers, Producers and Project Management creating production ready print and digital files. You thrive on collaboration with internal teams and shine in a fast-paced environment of chaos.
Ins and outs
- Partner with creative directors and designers on creative concepting and blowing out a chosen creative direction into additional elements and/or mechanicals for print and digital projects as well as compiling case studies and new business pitches
- Produce and pre-flight press ready final files for assorted print projects including: large format, collateral, and assembly of mock-ups/prototypes
- Aspirations and drive to become the resident expert on all things brand using the brand guidelines, specs, style books, etc.
- Provide design acumen on a variety of retail projects
- Comply with quality standards and asset management protocol for the team, as set forth by the department
- Prepare production ready files for 3D applications, such as display graphics and fixturing
- Participate in discussions and applications of workflow process improvements
- Responsible for staying abreast of trends in production and design
- Attend and facilitate pre-production meetings as needed
- Manage proper server organization and job naming
- Collaborate with studio and project teams to ensure flawless execution of final output
In your back pocket
- B.A/B.S four-year college or university; A.A.S two-year; OR equivalent combination of experience
- A minimum of eight years in a retail or creative agency environment strongly preferred
- A creative portfolio showcasing your craft and abilities
- Mastery of Adobe Suite—Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat – Additional software programs a plus—Let us know what you know!
- Eagerness to provide additional support to designers, preparing visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts as needed
- Knowledge of color profiles and high-end color management software
- Knowledge of four-color printing process especially large format printing
- Ability to work with color correction and font management
- Desire to be a part of a team and show flexibility and grace under pressure
- Experience with digital workflow
- Adaptability and comfort with continual change
Who we are
Latitude isn’t your average design shop. We don’t just slay from 9-5 every weekday for paychecks and portfolio pieces. We operate with a wider lens, partnering with killer brands, and investing 50% of our profits to elevate humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work, we’re doing it for the greater good.
Walking into work with purpose laced into our boot straps is what pushes us to do our best work. And because we believe that purpose elevates talent, we believe it will elevate your talents too.
We are an equal opportunity employer.