You are the puppet master and the owner of details related to the successful execution of the agencies deliverables. In collaboration with the account, creative and production teams, you work to ensure that timelines, budgets, resources and output are on track and accurate by continuously managing every intricacy within a project. Your meticulous attention to detail, creative problem-solving ability, expediency, positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile, make you an invaluable asset to the agency.
Ins and outs
- Estimate project hours in collaboration with account team
- Lead project timeline – internal & external deadlines
- Monitor staff hours against project budget
- Lead routing of internal creative and proofs
- Project manage print projects, fixturing, retail installations, events, internal projects, etc. as assigned
- Effectively upload and manage files within server requirements
- Continuously communicate project status to teams both verbally and thru program documentation
- Ensure all job information is updated in appropriate software and updated in projections
- Assist with installations when necessary
- Assist in meeting prep and management of delivery
- Work closely with the agency resourcing team and project management software to monitor staff assignments and allocated hours and adjust resourcing whenever necessary
- Create completion decks to share with clients for significant programs
In your back pocket
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university
- Six or more years of project management experience – retail marketing/production/print experience preferred
- Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite proficiency
- Budgeting skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm and effective under pressure
- Desire to contribute within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamic problem-solving skills
- Rock star time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile including some evening and weekend work
- Passion for continuous learning
- Willingness to travel for work
- Workamajig and Basecamp software experience considered a plus
Who we are
Latitude isn’t your average design shop. We don’t just slay from 9-5 every weekday for paychecks and portfolio pieces. We operate with a wider lens, partnering with killer brands, and investing 50% of our profits to elevate humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work, we’re doing it for the greater good.
Walking into work with purpose laced into our boot straps is what pushes us to do our best work. And because we believe that purpose elevates talent, we believe it will elevate your talents too.
We are an equal opportunity employer.