As a PR expert, you are a creative, strategic thinker skilled in written and verbal communications responsible for capturing and conveying our brand story through dynamic media including social, press, and content. Creative and analytical, you dig in, optimizing opportunities to tell a story. You are enthusiastic, confident, adventurous, self-motivated and energized to create impact.
In a nutshell
- Collaborate and lead development of the 2019 Latitude PR strategy, inclusive of owned media, paid media, social channels, events, and speaking opportunities
- Collaborate with and consistently guide development of Latitude PR content, inclusive of people, culture, work, partnerships, clients, social purpose, expertise and unique POVs.
- Write and pitch press releases and media alerts
- Create, maintain and foster media relationships
- Collaborate with the Social Projects coordinator on social media calendar and content
- Collaborate with the Social Projects coordinator to monitor and activate online influencers and enthusiasts
- Other duties as assigned
In your back pocket
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism or English
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in a public relations role that includes PR strategy, writing/pitching press releases, media relations, regional and national events, social media, owned and paid media, and writing/pitching of unique POV/industry insights.
- Ability to closely collaborate with a large group of teammates across a creative agency
- Ability to collaborate on social media content strategies for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with Business Development on lead generation, event and content strategies to gain attention, stand-out and get credit for our various efforts.
- Capacity to multi-task and prioritize projects in order to meet deadlines
- Solid creative and professional writing skills including strong attention to grammar
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail and deadlines
Who we are
Latitude isn’t your average design shop. We don’t just slay from 9-5 every weekday for paychecks and portfolio pieces. We operate with a wider lens, partnering with killer brands, and investing 50% of our profits to elevate humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work, we’re doing it for the greater good.
Walking into work with purpose laced into our boot straps is what pushes us to do our best work. And because we believe that purpose elevates talent, we believe it will elevate your talents too.
We are an equal opportunity employer.