You are a creative champion experienced at developing brands from scratch and taking them to market.
In a nutshell
You look at every brand as an experience, always pushing for transformation to a unique, distinct, innovative, useful and memorable version of itself. You advance the work forward, drawing on your vast experience, and will settle for nothing less than the best. You lead, mentor, rally, create and sell through compelling creative. You are instinctively intrapreneurial and entrepreneurial. You are eager to engage with clientele to showcase offerings and promote innovation.
Ins and outs
- Manage mid and large-sized brands
- Qualify, prioritize and delegate workloads for your team(s)
- Interact with clients at the director level, building trust and working to ensure ongoing partnership and new opportunities
- Actively seek growth opportunities for the agency
- Develop and design desirable, engaging ideas routed in strategy that move business forward
- Enthrall clients and coworkers with thought leadership, inspiration and vision on design, branding and marketing
- Spearhead entrepreneurial efforts
- Collaborate with creative director(s) to ensure that creative exceeds agency and client expectations
- Demonstrate leadership skills consistently
- Actively manage teams to deliver responsive and responsible work with positivity, empathy and consistent leadership
- Model by example and mentor whenever appropriate
In your back pocket
- Ten+ years of conceptual agency work with an emphasis in design
- Strong creative portfolio – Variety of work, experiential, branding, digital, marketing
- Ability to combine design with market-ready strategic ideas
- Ability to command different visual styles/tones using the latest creative software
- Excellent presentation skills
- Curiosity for new technologies and emerging trends
- Highly responsible, collaborative and self-motivated
- Retail experience strongly preferred
Who we are
Latitude isn’t an ordinary design shop. We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work to fill our books, we’re doing it to make the world around us a better place.
Putting that purpose behind everything we do ignites our team to do our best work. As for the cherry on top, we partner with killer brands so it’s easy to get excited about the work, even on Mondays.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PARTNER