You are a well-rounded, talented creative with conceptual design abilities that turn opportunities into meaningful ideas that create impact.
In a nutshell
It is your objective to transform a project into something new, innovative, and on point for your client partner. You instinctively take research and insights to
understand the soul of a brand, formulate your design and bring it to life in multiple channels. You bring extra ideas with energy — an energy that others can feel—because you are stoked to see your work create culture or be a part of culture. You are proud to see your work out in the wild.
Ins and outs
- Curious listener who is wildly interested in translating the needs, thoughts and desires of our clients into creativity with objectivity and accuracy
- Creates with a meticulous level of attention to the big ideas as much as the craft of details
- Harbors a digital first mentality to a holistic online/offline brand experience be it a logo or marketing effort
- Owns their part of the project professionally with a champions’ pride
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively
- Balances the fight for ideas with realities of each situation
- A strong creative portfolio that demonstrates skill, style, and experience
- Four to Seven years of agency design experience in multiple media formats—print, digital, photography & prototyping
- Retail experienced strongly preferred
- Mastery of Adobe Suite—InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Ability to work under tight timelines and deal with unforeseen situations with openness and a sense of optimism
- Ability to switch gears on a moment’s notice and dive in where necessary with the understanding that no task is too small for you to handle.
- Knowledge of art material, fabrication techniques, printing process, and press runs, digital ease and user experience, and or customer journey mapping
- Strong skillset for crafting clear and visually compelling presentations
- Understanding of 3D Studio Max and Sketchup, AutoCAD, or Cinema 4D considered a plus
In your back pocket
- A consistent source of positive energy and a hunger to help shape the future of Latitude.
- Harbors an endless source of creativity.
Who we are
Latitude isn’t an ordinary design shop. We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work to fill our books, we’re doing it to make the world around us a better place.
Putting that purpose behind everything we do ignites our team to do our best work. As for the cherry on top, we partner with killer brands so it’s easy to get excited about the work, even on Mondays.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PARTNER