You are a strategic conceptual designer that turns opportunities into meaningful ideas. You thrive on taking research and insights and formulating innovative design direction around them. It is your mission to turn any project you work on into something never seen before with your demonstrated ability to visualize creatively and spatially and convey realistic solutions and processes for easy transition into the development and production phase of your designs.
In your back pocket
- A./B.S four-year college or university or technical school; and/or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of two years of experience in 3D design for retail or related environments
- Solid 3D Studio Max modeling and VRay rendering proficiency and an online portfolio that demonstrates it
- Motion graphics experience
- Strong background working in dimensional space, with retail environments and in-store merchandising fixtures a plus
- Comfort working independently and/or collaboratively
- A ridiculous level of attention to detail, while considering the broader design scope
- Experience in multiple media formats—print, digital, photography and video
- Strong skillset for crafting clear and visually compelling presentations
- Knowledge of physical art materials, fabrication techniques, and printing processes
- Passion for retail and the ability to “dive in” in order to understand the soul of a brand and bring it to life in any size footprint.
- Ability to work efficiently and creatively under tight timelines and deal with unforeseen situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positivity, enthusiasm and creative energy
- A knack for intelligent and deliberate problem solving, as well as patience, humor (a must), and confidence in high pressure situations
Who we are
Latitude isn’t your average design shop. We don’t just slay from 9-5 every weekday for paychecks and portfolio pieces. We operate with a wider lens, partnering with killer brands, and investing 50% of our profits to elevate humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work, we’re doing it for the greater good.
Walking into work with purpose laced into our boot straps is what pushes us to do our best work. And because we believe that purpose elevates talent, we believe it will elevate your talents too.
We are an equal opportunity employer.