You are a creative champion leading the charge and your leadership has made you the chosen one. You’ve developed brands from scratch and have also taken them to market.
In a nutshell
You look at a brand as an experience and are always pushing for it to be more desirable, distinct, useful and memorable. Your instincts, experience and intuition guide your thinking—part of what makes you special. You help lead, guide, create, mentor and rally the vision to take a brand to the next level with specific workflows designed for each to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. Your comprehension of strategy and idea-based creativity unlocks a never-ending pool of inspiration for you and your team. Your passion for directing ideas is second to none. You are “intrapreneurial” in this view point—always looking and longing for the best possible outcome for your client, guest and for this agency. You sell the work and keep it sold because the team is counting on you.
Ins and outs
- Actively learns business and marketing strategies to apply to client work
- Motivates through inspiration—persuades through involvement
- Ability to develop big, conceptual, relevant, and accurate ideas with a high caliber of modernity and style
- Strategically design with a meticulous level of attention to detail on time and on budget
- Curious listener who is wildly interested in translating the needs, thoughts, and desires of our clients into creativity with objectivity and accuracy
- Oversees and participates in varied sized projects and client presentations from conception to highly detailed production in multiple formats with multiple teams
- Harbors a digital-first mentality to a holistic online/offline brand experience be it a logo or marketing effort
- Owns their part of the project professionally with a champions’ pride
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively
- Balances the fight for ideas with realities of each situation
- Mentor team(s) of young designers and copywriters
- Qualify, prioritize and delegate workloads for your team(s)
- Consistently work to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong creative portfolio that demonstrates skill, style, and experience
- Experience creating conceptual, high-caliber ideas for Fortune 500 companies with a high degree of creative excellence and style
- Experience in digital, campaign, brand identity, and experiential
- Intellectually curious and passionate—a life learner
- 10+ years of agency design experience in multiple media formats—print, digital, photography & prototyping
- Retail experienced strongly preferred
- Mastery of Adobe Suite—InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Ability to work under tight timelines and deal with unforeseen situations with openness and a sense of optimism
- Ability to switch gears on a moment’s notice and dive in where necessary with the understanding that no task is too small for you to handle.
- Knowledge of art material, fabrication techniques, printing process, and press runs, digitalease and user experience, and or customer journey mapping
- Strong skillset for crafting clear and visually compelling presentations
- Understanding of 3D Studio Max and Sketchup, AutoCAD, or Cinema 4D is considered a plus
In your back pocket
- A consistent source of positive energy and a hunger to help shape the future of Latitude.
- Harbors an endless source of creativity.
Who we are
Latitude isn’t an ordinary design shop. We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work to fill our books, we’re doing it to make the world around us a better place.
Putting that purpose behind everything we do ignites our team to do our best work. As for the cherry on top, we partner with killer brands so it’s easy to get excited about the work, even on Mondays.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PARTNER