Your leadership emulates eternal optimism, never settling for anything less than excellence, and you drive your team to do the same. A visionary, a strategist, a mentor, and a master of detail you are accountable for the final outcome of each project.
In a nutshell
As an Account Manager, you serve the agency in a dual capacity – not only do you manage the agencies use of time and resources but you are able to speak to this with confidence to the client while continuing to push forward to business growth. You are the link between the client and the entire agency team. In this role, your success will be dependent upon the collaboration with your account lead, creative, and production teams to ensure timelines, budgets, resources and output are on track and accurate by continuously managing every intricacy within a project. All while being the go-to for your client. Your meticulous attention to detail, creative problem-solving ability, delight for client management, expediency, positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile, make you an invaluable asset to the agency. Lastly, you are the embodiment of our core values: Courage, Ownership, Openness and Respect.
Ins and outs
- Assume overall accountability for the delivery of scope for specific clients, whether it be tactical projects and/or larger initiatives. This includes the day-to-day management of clients, proactively engaging clients with ideas and/or advice and ensure transparency with project timelines and needs.
- Be comfortable with establishing rapport and building relationships with clients that lead to a greater sense of trust in the ownership and management of additional initiatives/projects.
- Be a strategic partner to your creative team & client partners. You are comfortable discussing strategy with clients and can defend and support internal strategy
- You are comfortable presenting creative proposals to clients
- Addresses any issues or delays in the project, as well as client’s feedback, and can partner with account lead to problem solve to best meet needs of the internal and client teams
- Can manage a project from brief to delivery while staying in budget and meeting project margin goals
- Project manage brand projects, print projects, fixturing, retail installations, events, internal projects, etc. as assigned
- Collaborate with other account managers on resourcing staff against project needs
- Own/Manage/Update Workamajig (WAMJ) – our resourcing tool for project needs
- Estimate project hours in collaboration with account lead team
- Lead project timelines – internal & external deadlines, may require client management, monitor staff hours against project budget, and lead routing of internal creative and proofs
- Effectively upload and manage files within server requirements
- Continuously communicate project status to teams both verbally and thru program documentation
- Ensure all job information is updated in appropriate software and updated in projections
In your back pocket
You could tell stories about:
- Your five or more years of project management experience – retail marketing/production/print experience preferred
- The benefits and drawbacks of G-Suite (Gmail, Slides, etc), Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- The ins and outs and watchouts of estimation and budgeting projects
- How you crush with your meticulous attention to detail and ability to anticipate next steps
- The time when you were the calm within the storm to help make progress happen
- How you’ve made contributions inside of fast-paced environments
- How you’ve dynamically solved some hairy problems
- Your rock star time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile including some evening and weekend work
- Willingness to travel for work
- Workamajig software experience considered a plus
Who we are
Latitude isn’t an ordinary design shop. We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work to fill our books, we’re doing it to make the world around us a better place.
Putting that purpose behind everything we do ignites our team to do our best work. As for the cherry on top, we partner with killer brands so it’s easy to get excited about the work, even on Mondays.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PARTNER