Your are self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit you have an innate ability to understand and articulate client communication in order to help manage the details of an effective solution.
In a nutshell
You shine when overseeing all aspects of a client’s project from inception to completion, facilitating creative projects that are timely, innovative, effective and on budget. You emulate eternal optimism, never settling for anything less than excellence.
Ins and outs
- Serve as the daily contact to the client
- Facilitate client communication that ensures vision, needs, and requirements are understood and executed appropriately
- Manage client accounts, including budget, research and analysis, strategy, decks and reports
- Nurture existing relationships and work to establish new client relationships
- Articulate agency capabilities
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure flawless execution of projects
- Manage scope of work, project timelines and budgets
- Send program information with complete specifications and timelines to vendors for pricing and prototypes
- Create purchase orders for clients and obtains approval in time with appropriate deadlines
In your back pocket
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) in marketing, advertising or communications
- Two to five years of agency related experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Desire to always be learning
- Sense of humor, friendly demeanor and a desire to build community
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, email, calendar and Microsoft Office
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
Who we are
Latitude isn’t an ordinary design shop. We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work to fill our books, we’re doing it to make the world around us a better place.
Putting that purpose behind everything we do ignites our team to do our best work. As for the cherry on top, we partner with killer brands so it’s easy to get excited about the work, even on Mondays.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PARTNER