Account Development Director,
You are a natural born leader. Within the agency you are responsible for the client relationship and the management of your team to effectively produce the best outcomes for clients to create ongoing opportunities for the agency. Your leadership emulates eternal optimism, never settling for anything less than excellence, and you drive your team to do the same.
• Serve as a strategic leader for development and growth with clients & prospects
• Assist in leading new business initiatives, including seeking out new opportunities for partnerships and growing opportunities brought to you
• Lead client marketing planning process and business strategy development, staying five steps ahead of the client/prospect and finding opportunities that will move their business and our relationship with them forward.
• Clearly communicate to ensure vision, needs, and requirements are understood and executed appropriately
• Collaborate with subject matter experts and leadership team, to facilitate client planning, client negotiation and pricing structure
• Collaborate with others to define scope, timelines, resources, needs and approval of briefs to meet the needs of the assignments, client budgets and internal profitability markers
• Financial monitoring and reporting of clients at a high level allows you to analyze and understand the health of relationships.
• Delegate day to day operations/execution ensuring team growth and opportunity
• Collaborate with SME and leadership team to approach and build SOW’s/Proposals
• Communicate actual and anticipated revenue with leadership regularly
• Develop creative briefs and overall client brand/creative strategy in collaboration with appropriate people who will add value/expertise (cd, strategist, leadership, etc.)
• Collaborate with strategists and leadership on new business background, strategy and pitch development
• Manage internal client teams with clear expectations, ongoing feedback and encouragement
• Collaborate with creative, strategy and production departments to ensure flawless execution of projects
• Articulate and sell the agency capabilities in existing relationship and in new business opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) in marketing, advertising or communications
• 8+ years of agency or agency related experience that includes strategic brand design assignments
• Ability and comfort authoring reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals and presentation decks
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Proven track record of increasing clients’ growth
• Knowledge of Google Drive, Google Calendar, Gmail, and Macintosh applications
• Leadership skills and a passion for growing people
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Strong creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Desire to always be learning
• Ability to embrace ambiguity and sees opportunity in the undefined
• Sense of humor, friendly demeanor and a desire to build community
Latitude isn’t an ordinary design shop. We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work to fill our books, we’re doing it to make the world around us a better place. Putting that purpose behind everything we do ignites our team to do our best work. As for the cherry on top, we partner with killer brands so it’s easy to get excited about the work, even on Mondays.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PARTNERApply Now