In a nutshell:
Although design is required, the bulk of your work is good steady retail production mixed with toolkits and design. You thrive on collaboration with internal teams and shine in a fast-paced environment of chaos.
Ins and outs:
- Partner with creative directors and designers on creative concepting and blowing out a chosen creative direction into additional elements including but not limited to: mechanicals for print ads, DM, packaging, event collateral, as well as comping ads for presentations and new business pitches.
- Produce press-ready final art for assorted print projects including: packaging, advertising, collateral, and assembly of mock-up and prototypes
- Intention to becoming the resident expert on all things using the brand guidelines, specs, style books, etc.
- Provide design acumen on a variety of retail projects
- Responsible for preflight of final files and creating mechanicals
- Comply with quality standards and asset management protocol for the team, as set forth by the department
- Participate in discussions and applications of workflow process improvements
- Responsible for staying abreast of trends in production and design
- Attend and facilitate pre-production meetings as needed
- Manage proper server organization and job naming
- Attend press-checks when applicable
In your back pocket:
- A./B.S four-year college or university; A.A.S two-year; OR equivalent combination of experience
- Two to four years in retail or agency environment preferred
- Mastery of Adobe Suite—Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat – Additional software programs a plus—Let us know what you know!
- Eagerness to provide additional support to designers, preparing visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts as needed
- Knowledge of color profiles and high-end color management software
- Knowledge of four color printing process and working on specialty pieces
- Ability to work with color correction and font management
- Desire to be a part of a team
- Adaptability and comfort with continual change
Who we are:
Purpose is the great multiplier of talent—the greater the purpose, the greater the talent. It is our purpose to create meaningful brand experiences, to nurture the talent of our people and to elevate others who live in extreme poverty.
We’ve seen first-hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. Doing great work for the greater good is the animating force that unites us and bring even more meaning to elevating brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer