In a nutshell:
A visionary, a production expert, a mentor, and a master of detail you are accountable for the final outcome of each project. Your leadership emulates eternal optimism, never settling for anything less than excellence, and you drive your team to do the same.
Ins and outs:
- Serve as the daily contact to the client (client and outside agencies)
- Lead client marketing planning process, and production strategy development
- Facilitate client communication that ensures vision, needs, and requirements are understood and executed appropriately
- Facilitate client planning, client negotiation and pricing structure
- Collaborate with Latitude account directors to forecast, resource and manage all client production led programs.
- Assist with facilitating production led program kick offs with the clients, their outside creative agencies and Latitude to review briefs, establish clear roles between Latitude and the outside agencies and set expectations around timing, budget and execution.
- Collaborate with the director of production to assign producers to production led programs.
- Work with the project manager to set up internal program
- Facilitate kick off with the production team
- Financial monitoring and reporting
- Delegate opportunities ensuring team growth and opportunity
- Own all client SOW’s/Proposals
- Participate in new business initiatives including seeking out new opportunities for growing client partnerships (i.e. expanding relationships with outside agencies beyond current client work).
- Collaborate with production department to ensure flawless execution of projects
- Facilitate program retrospectives with clients and outside agencies.
- Articulate agency capabilities
In your back pocket:
- 10+ years of multi-disciplinary retail production experience, agency or in-house experience preferred
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Proactive and resourceful demeanor
- Strong knowledge of file formats, print specifications, pre-press, color management, substrates and print production processes including, but not limited to: digital, offset and large format printing
- Knowledge of fixtures and custom fabrication processes
- Experienced in the integration of technology into retail marketing programs
- Superior organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task, managing multiple projects effortlessly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Calm under pressure and passion for work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge of MAC OS; basic knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
Preferred Retail Production Experience:
- ISM, Window Graphics & In-Store Displays
- Build-Outs, Custom Fabrication and Specialty Work
- Activation Production & Logistics
- Pop N Shops
- Fixture Sourcing & Production
- Site Surveys
- Print, Collateral and Packaging
- Installation Management
- Finishing, Kitting, Fulfillment & Production Logistics
Who we are:
Latitude isn’t your average design shop. We don’t just come to slay from 9-5 every weekday for the paychecks and the portfolio pieces. We operate with a wider lens, partnering with amazing brands, and investing 50% of our profits to elevate humanity. So, we’re not just doing great work, we’re doing great work for the greater good. Walking in to work with that purpose, sewn into our boot straps, is what pushes us to do our greatest work and we’ve seen firsthand, that purpose elevates talent. We believe it will elevate your talents too.
We are an equal opportunity employer.