A strategic thinker that can take research and insights and formulate a plan, you develop digital and interactive solutions including, but not limited to, web, software, mobile, gaming, social and mixed reality from brief – to – prototype – to delivery, ensuring the most innovative, relevant and appropriate use of new and existing technology for our client’s needs. You are an ambassador and catalyst for the integration of digital culture.
Ins and outs:
- Conceptualize and spearhead digital solutions in collaboration with creative directors and producers; creating multiple application solutions for a given brief; develops new initiatives for the site / platform / application / etc.; and generates ideas beyond assigned projects
- Inspire, educate and develop department connections, to create technologically powered experiences
- Develops and maintains workflow to create efficiencies
- Provides project oversight, including requirement definition scoping and planning, creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Work hand-in-hand with the creative directors to oversee / review the work across multiple projects simultaneously, to ensure it meets high quality standards
- Participates in research & development, new business development, client management, technical feasibility, architecture and vendor management
- Ensure the high standard of our creative principles are maintained in this rapid prototyping environment, including code quality, user interface and overall experience design
- Collaborate with producers to ensure the design needs of each project are met in a timely manner
- Create, maintain and refine functional and technical specifications documentation standards
- Oversee development of quality assurance documentation and test plans
- Oversee development of coding standards and guidelines including conducting code reviews
- Maintain and expand relationships with freelance specialists and tactical partners
- Collaborate to estimate, budget and allocate project hours
- Work to stay abreast of industry trends and the competitive landscape; in order to recommend innovative and solutions in a constantly changing landscape
In your back pocket:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred.
- 5+ years hands-on development experience or work with multi-platform interactive initiatives and content creation processes including/involving motion and still imagery
- Strong creative and technical portfolio or case studies
- Passion for human interaction and storytelling
- Positivity, enthusiasm and creative energy in all that you do
- Thorough understanding of basic application architectures and principles of web/software/mobile/social/installations production and development
- Experience creating and consuming digital and interactive services
- Experience with back end technologies
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize and delegate tasks where appropriate
- Ability to interact and collaborate well with other departments within the agency to solve problems
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound creative, strategic, and analytical thinking skills, while maintaining composure in stressful situations
- The ability to develop an understanding of the soul of a brand and bring it to life in any size footprint
- Exceptional initiative and attention to detail
- Exceptional relationship building skills, presentation and overall communications skills (i.e. clear, convincing, flexible and accepting of other ideas, commanding yet humble presence)
- Some evening and weekend work and travel required
- Experience with vendors, including web hosting companies and technology consultants in global client organizations
Who we are:
Purpose is the great multiplier of talent—the greater the purpose, the greater the talent. It is our purpose to create meaningful brand experiences, to nurture the talent of our people and to elevate others who live in extreme poverty.
We’ve seen first-hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. Doing great work for the greater good is the animating force that unites us and bring even more meaning to elevating brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer.